- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Discover the long and fascinating history of the cosmopolitan capital city with its rich array of monuments.
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and the visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
- Ajmer: It contains one of India’s most important Muslim pilgrimage centres, the shrine of Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti, who founded the Chishtiya order, the prime Sufi order in India.
- Agra: Agra, for many is synonymous with the Taj, which foreshadows the rich history of the city which was made the seat of power by the Mughals
The Golden Triangle is a classic introduction to India. If you've never been to the subcontinent before, this is the place to start. The three Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra speak of history like no book can. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city, and Rajputana architecture permeates its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces/hotels. Lastly, Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (265 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Tour Of Jaipur
Day 5: Shopping Tour Of Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur – Ajmer (140 Kms – 2.5 Hrs.)
Day 7: Ajmer – Pushkar – Ajmer (20 Km – 1 Hrs)
Day 8: Ajmer – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (255 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Agra
Day 10: Agra – Delhi (200 Kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Delhi
Day 12: Departure Delhi
- 11 nights' accommodation on half-board basis
- 11 Breakfasts & 11 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on private basis
- Operated Operated with French and English-speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- All monuments and activities as indicated: sightseeing tour of Delhi, rickshaw ride, Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, shopping tour in Jaipur, Dargah Shareef of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, temple of Brahma, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, half-day tour of Delhi.
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the inclusions section.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glimpses Of India, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Glimpses Of India, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glimpses Of India, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.