- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra Visit the incredible Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Bharatpur National Park Spot birdlife from a cycle rickshaw
- Pachewar Discovering a typical rural village and stay in a heritage fort
- Jaipur Explore the Amber Fort and use the Observatory's giant sun dial to check the time
India is a truly captivating country to visit, there is possibly no other country on earth that challenges the senses and is so totally addictive. Search for Bengal Tiger, stay in a historic fort in Rajasthan and visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise. On our return to Delhi visit a 475 year old former royal residence and take a camel ride tour of its beautiful grounds. Ranthambore National Park - Take two game drives in search of tiger, monkey and sloth bear (park closed in the summer months, visit an old Maharajah's house instead) Pachewar - Discovering a typical rural village and stay in a heritage fort Jaipur - Explore the Amber Fort and use the Observatory's giant sun dial to check the time.
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Day 2 : Old Delhi sightseeing by rickshaw; drive to Agra and visit the Agra Fort
Day 3 : Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal. Rickshaw ride around Keoladeo Ghana National Park. Drive to Karauli via rural villages
Day 4 : In Karauli. Walk through town with afternoon camel cart ride to Karauli Fort
Day 5 : Drive to Pachewar, overnight stay in a heritage hotel. Afternoon visit to village.
Day 6 : Full day in Pachewar, rural Rajasthan. Village walk, cooking lesson and farm visit.
Day 7 : Drive to Jaipur, afternoon tour of the Pink City.
Day 8 : Full day in Jaipur. Visit the Amber Palace and Fortress.
Day 9 : Return to Delhi stopping at Samode Palace outside Jaipur for camel cart tour and lunch.
Day 10 : Trip ends in New Delhi
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Hotel Jivitesh (1 night)
- Hotel Amar (1 night)
- Hotel Bhanwar Vilas Palace (2 nights)
- Pachewar Garh Fort (2 nights)
- Mandawa Haveli (2 nights)
- The Muse Sarovar Portico Kapashera (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Jaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family India Golden Triangle Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 69 today.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family India Golden Triangle Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family India Golden Triangle Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family India Golden Triangle Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.