- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk the backstreets of Delhi with a local guide.
- Experience the essence of serenity with an overnight stay at a Buddhist Monastery.
- Learn how to make Nepalese momos (dumplings).
- Enjoy local living with an overnight homestay in a rural village
On this exciting South Asia journey, explore the three cities that form northern India’s famed “Golden Triangle”—Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur—and get a taste of mountain air and Buddhist culture in Nepal. Take in the ethereal beauty of the Taj Mahal and delve into the vibrant bazaars of rose-hued Jaipur. Then head to the Himalaya to discover ornately carved palaces and Buddhist monasteries, cook dumplings with women from the Sisterhood of Survivors Project, and search for tigers and elephants in Chitwan National Park.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi/Āgra (1B)
Day 3: Āgra (1B)
Day 4: Āgra/Jaipur (1B)
Day 5: Jaipur (1B)
Day 6: Jaipur/Sāwarda (1B, 1D)
Day 7: Sāwarda/Delhi (1B)
Day 8: Delhi/Kathmandu (1B)
Day 9: Kathmandu
Day 10: Kathmandu/Pharping
Day 11: Pharping/Kurintar
Day 12: Kurintar/Chitwan National Park
Day 13: Chitwan National Park
Day 14: Chitwan National Park/Pokhara
Day 15: Pokhara
Day 16: Pokhara/Kathmandu
Day 17: Kathmandu
- Hotels (14 nts), heritage hotel (1 nt), monastery guesthouse (1 nt)
16 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD325-425 for meals not included.
- Van, bus, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, walking, plane, boat, 4x4.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Local Historian, Jaipur
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Local Village Immersion, Pachewar
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: SASANE Lecture, Kathmandu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Weaving and Indigenous Peoples Lecture, Kathmandu
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Overnight at a Buddhist Monastery, Pharping
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Neydo Monastery Sunrise Chant, Pharping
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Chitwan Tiger Experience, Chitwan National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Visit the Taj Mahal, Baby Taj, and Agra Fort
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and the Abhaneri step wells
- Explore Jaipur
- Tour of Kathmandu
- Bhaktapur guided tour
- Visit Swayambhunath
- Chitwan National Park village walking tour and jeep safari
- Hike to the World Peace Pagoda
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore India & Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 180 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore India & Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore India & Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore India & Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.