- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get a locally guided tour of colourful Delhi followed by a chapati demonstration
- See Jaipur's top sites on a locally guided sightseeing tour
- Locally guided sightseeing tour of Udaipur
- Included flight to Mumbai
Old and new, colour and chaos, sticky cities and lush mountain ranges - India is a bustling cacophony of wonderful that blazes a trail in your memory long after you return home. If you're ready to have your senses awakened, your imagination brought to life like never before and your perception of the world changed forever, this is the journey you need to experience at least once in a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra to Ranthambore
Day 5: Ranthambore to Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur to Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur
Day 9: Udaipur to Mumbai
Day 10: Mumbai to Goa
Day 11: Goa
Day 12: Depart Goa
- You'll be hanging hotel side in plush, twin-share hotel rooms fit to refresh and revive you after incredible days exploring India's magical sights and sounds. Poolside hangs, fluffy towels and gyms, anyone?
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts & delicious dinners plus we’ll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We’ll get 13 of your meals, 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit & delicious local dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Goa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eternal India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eternal India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 January 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eternal India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eternal India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.