- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore India's vibrant cities.
- Discover ancient forts and temples.
- Revel in the beauty of Agra's Taj Mahal.
- Witness the erotic sculptures of Khajuraho and Orchha.
From the intricate saris of Rajasthan to the beautiful symmetry of the Taj Mahal, this compact journey is a photographer's delight and the perfect introduction to India. You'll float past the ghats on the Ganges River to encounter the spiritual heart of Hinduism in Varanasi and get off the beaten path exploring carved stepwells and quaint temples in rural villages. With the perfect combination of included activities and free time to explore the nation's rich heritage, you're sure to be caught up in India's incredible tapestry of life.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur/Dhula Village
Day 6: Dhula Village/Āgra
Day 7: Āgra
Day 8: Āgra/Alīpura
Day 9: Alīpura
Day 10: Alīpura/Orchha
Day 11: Orchha/Varanasi
Day 12: Varanasi
Day 13: Varanasi
Day 14: Varanasi/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi
- Hotels (11 nts), comfortable tented camp (2 nt), sleeper train (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD345-450 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, private vehicle, auto-rickshaw, camel cart, small riverboat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
- Amber Fort tour
- Rajasthani rural village stay
- Village cycling excursion
- Abhaneri stepwells visit
- Taj Mahal and I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Agra Fort entrance and guided tour
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Western Temple complex entrance and guided visit
- Ganges River boat trip at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Essential India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.