- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 35
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-12837
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends New Delhi, India
- Enjoy a scenic drive to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Amber Fort and explore the colourful bazaar of Jaipur.
- Discover the rural life and stunning landscape of the Ranthambore National Park.
- Traverse India's colourful countryside on an overnight train journey.
- Visit the holy city of Varanasi and witness the morning Aarti ceremony on the banks of the Ganges.
- Explore India's ancient capital of Delhi and marvel at its many historical sites.
- Show more
India, a country that is delightfully diverse is the second most-populous country in the world with over 1.2 billion people and bursts with an eclectic mix of ethnicity, a combination of tradition and innovation and an abundance of varied landscapes and scenery. Join our 8-day Essential India tour to discover the many different aspects of this amazing country and let Travel Talk take you to the heart of Indian culture, history and of course adventure.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur, Agra
Day 6: Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra, Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts, drinking water supply in vehicle
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.