- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
India, a country that is delightfully diverse is the second most-populous country in the world with over 1.2 billion people and bursts with an eclectic mix of ethnicity, a combination of tradition and innovation and an abundance of varied landscapes and scenery. Join our 8-day Essential India tour to discover the many different aspects of this amazing country and let Travel Talk take you to the heart of Indian culture, history and of course adventure.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur, Dausa
Day 6: Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra, Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- 4 and 3 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts, drinking water supply in vehicle
- A/C coach or mini-bus, elephant failing Jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.