- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
India, a country that is delightfully diverse is the second most-populous country in the world with over 1.2 billion people and bursts with an eclectic mix of ethnicity, a combination of tradition and innovation and an abundance of varied landscapes and scenery. Join our 8-day Essential India tour to discover the many different aspects of this amazing country and let Travel Talk take you to the heart of Indian culture, history and of course adventure.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur, Dausa
Day 6: Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra, Delhi
Day 8: Delhi
- 3 and 4 star hotels
- 7 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Elephant failing Jeep ride at Amber Fort | Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi | Drinking water supply in vehicle from arrival till departure
- Arrival and departure airport transfers.
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Save US$ 21+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 03 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Essential India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.