- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- It's hard not to fall in love with the tiny Rajasthani village of Tordi. The locals will feed you and you'll sleep in a 16thcentury palace. Oh, and there's some ruined temples and a pretty cool fortress nearby by too.
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- Explore Amber Palace and snaps pics in front of a slew of other ornate pinkhued buildings in ohsopretty Jaipur.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi, one of India's holiest cities.
From the deserts of Rajasthan to the holiest river around, India will blow you away. Cross into Nepal to where Buddha did his thing, before getting active with some rafting and a bit of a trek around the mighty Himalayas. This jam-packed trip covers a bit of everything. We love it, and we think you will to.
Plenty to see and greatly organized.
Incredible guide who took us through a lot of the culture, history and day-to-day of this unique country.
Some infrastructure limitations, but nothing too bad when it comes to these unusual territories.”
Agra - Overnight train
India/Nepal border crossing - Lumbini
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
Trisuli River - Pokhara
Ghandruk (1950m / 6397ft)
Tolkha (1700m / 5577ft)
Hyenjakot (1530m / 5019ft)
- Hotel (11 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights), Heritage Property (1 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night), Tea House/Trekking Lodge (2 nts), Homestay (1 night), Camping (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Overnight sleeper train , Private vehicle , 4x4 Safari Vehicle/Jeep , Auto rickshaw , Cycle rickshaw , Shuttle bus , Train , Canoe , Bike
- An expert tour leader
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Wind)
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Chitwan NP - Park entry
- Trisuli River - Rafting
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Epic India to Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 87 today.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Epic India to Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Epic India to Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic India to Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are several long travelling days, including Agra to Varanasi (12 hours), Varanasi to Lumbini (10 hours) and Pokhara to Kathmandu (7 hours).
- Weather in India can be very hot in summer so ensure that you pack accordingly, and transport can be delayed by fog in January to February.
- This trip crosses the India-Nepal border on Day 9 at Sanuli.
- The Nepal section of this trip has a trekking component of up to 6 hours a day at a max of 2200 metres/7200 feet.
- This trip has an included rafting activity on Days 3 and 4. You will need to be able to swim to take part in this activity.
- Weather can change rapidly in the mountains, please ensure you have read the packing list for suitable clothing.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions