- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See some of India’s most famous spectacles , including the Taj Mahal
- Go bamboo rafting in the lush Periyar National Park
- Work alongside locals in a village outside Jaipur
Brace yourself. This two-week extravaganza explores one of the world’s most magnificent lands. A whirlwind tour of the Golden Triangle in the north sees you checking out the highlights in style, with sunrise yoga at the Taj Mahal and a night in a palatial fort. Then head south to Kerala for adventures through the spice-scented countryside and glorious backwaters. You’ll see remarkable wildlife, mingle with the locals and taste extraordinary flavours. To experience the spirituality, history, traditions, cuisine and culture of India, you have to dive right in.
Day 1: Arrive in vibrant Delhi
Day 2: Get under the skin of Old Delhi
Day 3: Sunrise yoga at the Taj Mahal
Day 4: On to Jaipur for a bazaar and street food tour
Day 5: A day with locals
Day 6: Feel like royalty at a Fort Palace stay
Day 7: Fly south to Kerala
Day 8: Cycle around historic Fort Cochin
Day 9: Explore a spice plantation
Day 10: Hike and raft through Periyar National Park
Day 11: Stay on a houseboat in Alleppey
Day 12: Kick back on Cherai Beach
Day 13: A final breakfast
- Eleven nights 3-5 star hotels, one-night houseboat
- All breakfasts, three lunches, four dinners
- All transport and listed activities (including one internal flight)
- Airport transfers
- Tour leader throughout
- Yoga in front of the Taj Mahal
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kochi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Bazaars & Backwaters in India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Bazaars & Backwaters in India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Bazaars & Backwaters in India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Bazaars & Backwaters in India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.