- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Taj Mahal – Explore India’s most famous site with a guided tour of the legendary Taj Mahal, an enduring symbol of love
- Diwali – Celebrate the colourful Festival of Lights with the locals as we visit Birla Temple and enjoy a delicious Indian dinner
- Delhi – Ride on a rickshaw around the Chandni Chowk Bazaar and tour highlights of the city including Jama Masjid and the Rajpath
- Jaipur – Visit the beautiful City Palace and the UNESCOlisted Jantar Mantar Space Observatory as we tour the Pink City
Every year in November, firecrackers announce the celebration of India’s favourite festival. Homes are decorated, gifts are given, sweets are shared and thousands of lamps are lit. Join us this year for Diwali – the Festival of Light on a tour of India’s famed Golden Triangle.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Bharatpur
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Diwali - Visit to City Palace and Ancient Astronomy Observatory Jaipur, Birla Temple, fireworks and a gala dinner
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride through Keoladeo Ghana National Park
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 65 today.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Diwali, Festival of Lights - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Diwali, Festival of Lights - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Diwali, Festival of Lights - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.