- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This memorable Indian journey traces the old camel caravan routes through Rajasthan, discovering magnificent forts, ornate temples and delightful market towns. From Delhi to Udaipur, wind your way through Rajasthan's 'must sees' as well as some hidden gems. Jaipur & Agra - Visit Amber Fort to overlook the enchanting 'Pink City' and witness sunrise at the Taj Mahal Ancient Desert Citadels - Explore the 'Golden City' of Jaisalmer in the heart of the Thar Desert, the 'Blue City' of Jodhpur which sprawls around the imposing Mehrangarh Fort, and Udaipur, the glorious 'City of Lakes' Heritage Accommodation - Sleep like a maharaja in a selection of historic palaces and forts throughout Rajasthan
Day 1 : Trip begins in Delhi
Day 2 : Explore New Delhi's Qutub Minar. Drive to Agra
Day 3 : Watch the sun rise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
Day 4 : Visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri en route to Jaipur
Day 5 : View the famous facade of the Palace of the Winds
Day 6 : Travel to Bikaner and visit Junagarh Fort
Day 7 : Drive to the golden city of Jaisalmer
Day 8 : Explore Jaisalmer's Fort and Jain Temple
Day 9 : Transfer To Jodphur
Day 10 : Discover the dramatic Mehrangarh Fort
Day 11 : Visit Ranakpur Temple on the way to Udaipur
Day 12 : Discover Udaipur; have the chance to take a boat trip on peaceful Lake Pichola
Day 13 : Fly to Delhi and explore Old Delhi's narrow streets.
Day 14 : Tour ends in New Delhi
- 13 Breakfasts
- Hotel The Hans (2 nights)
- Hotel Clarks Shiraz (2 nights)
- Traditional Haveli (2 nights)
- Gajner Palace (1 night)
- Gorbandh Palace (2 nights)
- The Fern Residency (2 nights)
- The Garden Hotel (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Rajasthan and the Taj Mahal - Private Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Rajasthan and the Taj Mahal - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Rajasthan and the Taj Mahal - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Rajasthan and the Taj Mahal - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.