- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 21 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See highlights of Agra. Enjoy elephant ride outside Amer Fort in Jaipur
- Discover the Elephanta Caves in Mumbai. Take a trip to Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi
- Visit Kochi, Munnar and Thekkady in India's south
- Explore Kerala's backwaters from a houseboat
From the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra and forts and palaces of Rajasthan to the Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho and Varanasi, from vibrant, chaotic cities of Delhi and Mumbai to serene tea plantation and rural backwaters of Kerala, this epic journey is for those whom want to explore one of the world's largest countries and home to civilizations whose history go back by millennia.
Starting from Delhi, this trip will come to an end in Cochin. Please note that domestic flight tickets as well as entrance fees to monuments are not included in the tour price.
We have just returned from our trip to Rajasthan and have had a great holiday! I wanted to send an email to thank you and your team for making our holiday very memorable, from Ahmer for dealing with the initial enquiry and booking, Ragu for finalising the trip and Nishant for the daily phone calls to check everything was ok.
Our biggest thanks goes to our driver, Mangiram, who was a real pleasure to have had with us on our trip. He was very knowledgeable and we always felt very safe with him during the long distances we were travelling. He is an asset to your company and we would be grateful if you would pass on our thanks to him personally. We were lucky to be given his nephew, Vikash, as a driver on the final part of our trip in Delhi and was also very good in making sure we made the best of the limited time we had in Delhi.
We also thank the reps who visited us at the hotels and ensured a smooth check in and arranged activities for us. A special mention must be made of your rep Ahmed who met us at the airport in Delhi on the first day, again when we arrived from Udaipur and who also dropped us at the airport on our final day. Our flight was slightly delayed and he waited some time to welcome us.
As we also had a limited time in Delhi, he went above and beyond his duty to help us find some places where we wanted to shop and stayed with us until we had finished. Tour guides We booked some tour guides in Agra, Jodhpur and Udaipur through your company. All of the guides, Jugnoo, Surendra and Umad, were very passionate and knowledgeable, and we thoroughly enjoyed the time they spent with us explaining the rich history of the places we visited.”
I want to address my appreciation to PK bhai (Pradeep Khumar). He has been so welcoming and friendly. He got along with us all, especially my old father.
Many thanks! Cant wait to have another holiday with you.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jhansi (by train), Jhansi – Khajuraho via Orchha
Day 4: Khajuraho sightseeing tour
Day 5: Khajuraho – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 6: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 7: Varanasi – Delhi (by flight ) & Delhi – Agra
Day 8: Agra sightseeing tour
Day 9: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
Day 10: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 11: Jaipur – Udaipur
Day 12: Udaipur sightseeing tour
Day 13: Udaipur – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 14: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 15: Mumbai – Kochi (by flight)
Day 16: Kochi – Munnar
Day 17: Munnar sightseeing tour
Day 18: Munnar – Thekkady
Day 19: Thekkady sightseeing tour
Day 20: Thekkady – Alleppey
Day 21: Alleppey – Cochin
- 20 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner. This includes all meals while on the houseboat in Allepey
- 20 nights’ accommodation as per the hotel category mentioned on the itinerary or similar
- Pickup and drop-off transfer on the first and last day of the tour
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Food tour in Delhi
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in the River Ganges in Varanasi
- Lunch with a tandoor demo in Jaipur
- Turban tying session in Jaipur
- Boat Ride in Udaipur
- Boat Cruise in Mumbai.
- Katthakali Dance Show in Cochin
- Spice plantation tour in Thekkady
- Boat ride with park entrance fees in Periyar
- Train tickets fare from Delhi to Jhansi
- English-speaking local tour guides in Delhi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai and Kochi
- All inter-destination transfers by road and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary in air-conditioned, chauffeur-driven car
- All applicable taxes
- Both domestic and international airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, etc
- Any expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, etc.
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Porterage charges
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.