- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk the backstreets of Delhi with a local guide.
- Enjoy a talk with a local historian and scholar.
- Explore the grand forts and palaces in Rajasthan.
- Enjoy a safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Delve into northern India’s cultural riches on an unforgettable journey from Delhi to Varanasi, Agra to Jaipur, and beyond. Discover the world’s most magnificent monument to love, the Taj Mahal; learn about the spiritual significance of the Ganges River with a local scholar; and gain insights into rural life in a quaint Rajasthani village. Get a glimpse of a rarely seen side of Delhi alongside a youth guide from a G Adventures–supported project, and immerse yourself in the culinary heritage of Lucknow on a food tour.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Varanasi
Day 4: Varanasi
Day 5: Varanasi/Lucknow
Day 6: LUCKNOW/AGRA
Day 7: AGRA/RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
Day 8: Ranthambore National Park
Day 9: Ranthambore National Park/Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur
Day 11: JAIPUR/DOONGARIYA KHURD(Pushkar area)
Day 12: DOONGARIYA KHURD/UDAIPUR
Day 13: Udaipur
Day 14: Udaipur/Delhi
Day 15: Delhi
- Hotels (13 nts), cottage (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD305-400 for meals not included.
- Minibus, train, auto-rickshaws, cycle-rickshaws, boat, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Ganges River Talk, Varanasi
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Lucknow Local Food Walk, Lucknow
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Family Culinary Experience, Jaipur
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Doongariya khurd Village Experience, Pushkar
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: City Walk, Delhi
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Class, Udaipur
- Rickshaw tour of Old Delhi
- Orientation walk of Varanasi and Pushkar
- Excursion to Sarnath
- Sunset and sunrise boat trips on the Ganges River
- Tour of Lucknow
- Bara Imambara visit
- Tour the Taj Mahal
- Safari drive
- Visit Ranthambore Fort and the Ganesh temple
- Tour Jaipur and visit Amber Fort
- Tour Udaipur
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 150 today.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.