- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the colourful streets of Lucknow with a Local Guide
- Explore the ruins of Sarnath (where Buddha is said to have delivered his first sermon after reaching enlightenment)
- Sunrise boat ride on River Ganges
- Witness evening Ghat rituals
This trip takes you from the colourful chaos of Delhi to Nepal's bustling capital, but it's what you'll see and do along the way that will stick in the memory the most. You'll witness the Taj Mahal, meet elephants at a rescue centre, explore the mystical bazaars of Lucknow, watch a sunrise light up the sacred sites of Varanasi and spot Bengal tigers and one-horned rhinos in Chitwan National Park before you even get to Kathmandu. Packed with adventure, spirituality, natural beauty and delicious food, this trip showcases the very best of India & Nepal.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
Day 3: Agra to Lucknow
Day 4: Lucknow
Day 5: Lucknow to Varanasi
Day 6: Varanasi
Day 7: Varanasi to Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Chitwan National Park
Day 9: Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu
Day 10: End Kathmandu
- Comfy and conveniently located hotels will ensure you'll catch your beauty sleep on this trip.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts & delicious dinners plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit & delicious local dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 148 today.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?