- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the colourful streets of Lucknow with a Local Guide
- Explore the ruins of Sarnath (where Buddha is said to have delivered his first sermon after reaching enlightenment)
- Sunrise boat ride on River Ganges
- Witness evening Ghat rituals
This trip takes you from the colourful chaos of Delhi to Nepal's bustling capital, but it's what you'll see and do along the way that will stick in the memory the most. You'll witness the Taj Mahal, meet elephants at a rescue centre, explore the mystical bazaars of Lucknow, watch a sunrise light up the sacred sites of Varanasi and spot Bengal tigers and one-horned rhinos in Chitwan National Park before you even get to Kathmandu. Packed with adventure, spirituality, natural beauty and delicious food, this trip showcases the very best of India & Nepal.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
Day 3: Agra to Lucknow
Day 4: Lucknow
Day 5: Lucknow to Varanasi
Day 6: Varanasi
Day 7: Varanasi to Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Chitwan National Park
Day 9: Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu
Day 10: End Kathmandu
- Comfy and conveniently located hotels will ensure you'll catch your beauty sleep on this trip.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts & delicious dinners plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit & delicious local dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 71+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 02 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu Quest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.