- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Active and outdoor
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the vibrant streets of Agra.
- Uncover bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the River Ganges.
- Travel by 4x4 on a safari in Chitwan National Park.
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the colourful culture of India with the pristine serenity of Nepal's Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to a 4x4 safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi/Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur/Āgra
Day 4: Āgra/Orchha
Day 5: Orchha/Varanasi
Day 6: Varanasi
Day 7: Varanasi
Day 8: Varanasi/Lumbini
Day 9: Varanasi/Lumbini
Day 10: Lumbini/Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 11: Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 12: Royal Chitwan National Park/Pokhara
Day 13: Pokhara
Day 14: Pokhara/Kathmandu
Day 15: Kathmandu
- Hotels (10 nts), homestay (2 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), deluxe air-conditioned tents (1 nt).
1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD400-520 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, private van, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, tempo, 4x4, riverboat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women With Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Pokhara
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit
- Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour
- Taj Mahal entrance
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Ganges River boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi orientation walk along the ghats and old city
- Buddha's birthplace visit
- Chitwan National Park 4x4 safari
- Sarangkot sunrise excursion
- Kathmandu orientation walk
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) visit
- Border crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?