- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Explore the vibrant streets of Agra.
- Uncover bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the River Ganges.
- Travel by 4x4 on a safari in Chitwan National Park.
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the colourful culture of India with the pristine serenity of Nepal's Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to a 4x4 safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
Day 1: Delhi/Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur/Āgra
Day 4: Āgra/Orchha
Day 5: Orchha/Varanasi
Day 6: Varanasi
Day 7: Varanasi
Day 8: Varanasi/Lumbini
Day 9: Lumbini/Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 10: Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 11: Royal Chitwan National Park/Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara
Day 13: Pokhara/Kathmandu
Day 14: Kathmandu
Day 15: Kathmandu
- Hotels (10 nts), homestay (2 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), deluxe air-conditioned tents (1 nt).
1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD400-520 for meals not included.
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, private van, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, tempo, 4x4, riverboat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Pokhara
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit
- Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour
- Taj Mahal entrance
- Orchha Palace complex visit
- Ganges River boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi orientation walk along the ghats and old city
- Buddha's birthplace visit
- Chitwan National Park 4x4 safari
- Sarangkot sunrise excursion
- Kathmandu orientation walk
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) visit
- Border crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 72 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 48 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.