- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the most seasoned travellers.
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with friends in Orchha; the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi – one of India's holiest cities.
- Stay in a lodge and wake to the calls of the jungle in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a safari in search of rhino, deer, monkeys and a wide array of bird life.
Travel from India to Nepal on an insightful overland trip from Delhi to Kathmandu. From reminders of the Mughal dynasty in northern India to the snow-capped Himalayas of Nepal, this trip will truly inspire. Witness the colour and contrast between the bazaars of Delhi, the jungle in Orchha and the sacred Ganges. Be awed by the Taj Mahal and see sunrise over the holy city of Varanasi. Come face-to-face with pilgrims, villagers, holy men and generations of shopkeepers. For those wanting to travel by land between these two very different neighbours, this is the perfect journey.
Agra - Orchha
Orchha - Overnight train
India/Nepal border crossing - Lumbini
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
- Hotel (7 nights), Lodge/Guesthouse (3 nights), Heritage Property (2 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night), Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night)
- 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Overnight sleeper train , Private vehicle , 4x4 Safari Vehicle/Jeep , Auto rickshaw , Cycle rickshaw , Shuttle bus , Train , Canoe , Bike
- Delhi - Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Akbar's Mausoleum
- Orchha - Orientation walk
- Orchha - Ram Raja Temple ceremony
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Orchha - Orchha Palace
- Orchha - Taragram visit
- Orchha - Cooking demonstration
- River Ganges - Boat trip & camping
- Varanasi - Sunset candle ceremony
- Varanasi - Old City tour
- Varanasi - Sunrise boat trip
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Madi Valley - Magar Cultural Dance
- Chitwan - Village Bike Tour
- Chitwan NP - Park entry
- Chitwan - Canoe trip
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, Bird Watching walk or Jeep safari
- Kathmandu - Swayambhunath Temple
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 60+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Kathmandu tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Alternate Joining point description