- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi Explore Old and New Delhi
- Ranthambore National Park Take a game drive in search of the elusive Bengal tiger
- Agra Witness the sunrise over the exquisite Taj Mahal
- Ganges Sailing Drift down the Ganges on a traditional sailing boat
See North India and Nepal's highlights as you journey from one capital to another. In India, see classic Moghul architecture and sail along the mighty Ganges. Crossing into Nepal, visit Chitwan National Park, discover picturesque Pokhara and explore the temples and bazaars of Kathmandu. North India - Witness the sunrise over the exquisite Taj Mahal and see the pink city of Jaipur Sailing on the Ganges - Drift down the mighty 'Ganga' river on a traditional sailing boat and camp on its banks Nepal - Search of the one-horned rhino in Chitwan National Park and explore Kathmandu's Royal Palace and Durbar Square
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Day 2 : Explore Old Delhi's spice market. Take a train to Jaipur
Day 3 : Visit Jaipur's Amber Fort and City Palace Museum
Day 4 : Take a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park
Day 5 : Visit Fatehpur Sikri; Drive to Agra
Day 6 : Visit the Taj Mahal; Overnight train to Allahabad
Day 7 : Arrive Allahabad; sail to beaches downstream
Day 8 : Arrive Varanasi (Benares)
Day 9 : In Varanasi; excursion to Sarnath
Day 10 : Train and drive to Lumbini (cross Nepalese border at Sonauli)
Day 11 : Explore Buddha's birthplace of Lumbini then drive to Chitwan National Park
Day 12 : Search for wild rhino in Chitwan National Park
Day 13 : Early morning birdwatching walk before driving to Pokhara
Day 14 : Walk to the Peace Pagoda for views of the Himalaya
Day 15 : Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16 : Take a walking tour in Kathmandu
Day 17 : Trip ends Kathmandu
- 16 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- 1 night premium hotel
- 11 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 1 night simple camping
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- Bus, Boat, Rickshaw, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi to Kathmandu tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi to Kathmandu tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 273 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Delhi to Kathmandu tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi to Kathmandu tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.