- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Spiritual or religious tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Taj Mahal – Discover the most iconic site in India and enjoy a guided tour at this extravagant symbol of love
- Varanasi – Sail on the holy Ganges and watch the ancient tradition of religious ritual cleansing on the riverside ghats
- Lucknow Gaze at the incredible Islamic and British Raj style architecture and discover the royal splendor of this incredible city
- Delhi – Tour the highlights of Old and New Delhi including Jama Masjid and the India Gate monument
Explore Delhi, both old and new. Tour the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra as well as the beautiful Pink City of Jaipur. Continue on to the incredible architecture in Lucknow and the beautifully colourful city of Varanasi, right on the banks of the holy Ganges.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3-4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Abhaneri
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Lucknow
Day: 8 Lucknow
Day: 9 Varanasi
Day: 10 Varanasi
Day: 11 Varanasi
Day: 12 Delhi
- 11 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 12
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Chand Baori Step Well, Agra, Lucknow and Varanasi
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Sunrise boat cruise on the holy River Ganges in Varanasi
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Keoladeo Ghana National Park
- Eonomy class flight: Varanasi to Delhi
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$95-105pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi Palaces Ganges - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delhi Palaces Ganges - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi Palaces Ganges - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.