- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the magnificent Akshardham Temple
- Enjoy a spectacular musical fountain show, the Cycle of Life, after sunset
- Learn about Mughal architecture at Humayun Tomb, a precursor to the Taj Mahal
- Visit popular landmarks such as the Sai Baba temple and Lodhi Garden
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you to the Sai Baba Temple. During the half an hour you spend there, your guide will tell you about the life of Sai Baba, a legendary spiritual master. Then make your way to Lodhi Garden. Spread over 90 acres, the garden contains the tombs of Muhammad Shah and Sikandar Lodi, both of whom ruled over this city centuries ago.
Learn more about the Mughal architecture in India during your visit to the magnificent Humayun’s Tomb, built in 1565 AD. It was the first garden tomb in the Indian sub-continent and a precursor to monuments such as the Taj Mahal. The tour will be an hour and a half long.
Time to see the highlight of the tour, the Akshardham Temple. This monument boasts a complex architectural style and consist of 234 ornately carved pillars, nine domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu sages, saints and acharyas (teachers).
Finally, as the sun sets, the spectacular musical fountain show, the Cycle of Life, begins. This 15-minute show depicts the cycle of birth, life and death as mentioned in Hindu mythology.
Enjoy a quick bite of an Indian samosa with a glass of creamy masala tea before heading back to your hotel.
We were able to see and experience what we desired based on the homework and reading prep we had done prior to the tour rather than what the local guide (in Varanasi / Saranath) had in mind for us. The guides were very accommodating. Multiple associates (specially Abhijit Kumar) who helped in the initial planning were excellent and easy to work with. It was an excellent experience over all.”
Upon arrival at each city, you're met at the train station or airport by a GeTS representative, who will take you to your hotel, and review your itinerary for that city with you, and answer any questions. It's a very nice system.”
They also offered us the best price after having consulted easily with 20 agencies. Thank you for making our trip unforgettable! Aleks from Canada.
- A professional, English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off service from your hotel in New Delhi. Transport provided by private vehicle
- Bottled water and light refreshments
- Entrance tickets to Humayun's Tomb, Lodhi Garden, Akshardham Temple complex and Sai Baba Temple
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking. A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100). Please return the sarong at the exit. Temples are crowded during Sundays and holidays, you may have to wait in queue to get entry inside. The tour is dependant of weather conditions. In case if cancellation due to poor weather, the tour will be rescheduled or you’ll provided a full refund. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.