- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the magnificent Akshardham Temple
- Enjoy a spectacular musical fountain show, the Cycle of Life, after sunset
- Learn about Mughal architecture at Humayun Tomb, a precursor to the Taj Mahal
- Visit popular landmarks such as the Sai Baba temple and Lodhi Garden
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you to the Sai Baba Temple. During the half an hour you spend there, your guide will tell you about the life of Sai Baba, a legendary spiritual master. Then make your way to Lodhi Garden. Spread over 90 acres, the garden contains the tombs of Muhammad Shah and Sikandar Lodi, both of whom ruled over this city centuries ago.
Learn more about the Mughal architecture in India during your visit to the magnificent Humayun’s Tomb, built in 1565 AD. It was the first garden tomb in the Indian sub-continent and a precursor to monuments such as the Taj Mahal. The tour will be an hour and a half long.
Time to see the highlight of the tour, the Akshardham Temple. This monument boasts a complex architectural style and consist of 234 ornately carved pillars, nine domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu sages, saints and acharyas (teachers).
Finally, as the sun sets, the spectacular musical fountain show, the Cycle of Life, begins. This 15-minute show depicts the cycle of birth, life and death as mentioned in Hindu mythology.
Enjoy a quick bite of an Indian samosa with a glass of creamy masala tea before heading back to your hotel.
We didnt experience any problem. I definitely recommend GeTs Holiday for Kerala trip.”
Having liaised with GeTS via email in the months and weeks ahead of the tour to ensure all our queries were answered, we were greeted at Delhi airport by a representative and our driver without issue. From there we were transferred to our first hotel. We opted for 4 star hotels and overall were happy with the accommodation, although once there we would have liked to be a little more central to restaurants/shops etc outside of the hotel for evenings and free time. Our itinerary overall was pretty busy so not too much bother.
We had different guides in each city who were all welcoming and knowledgeable. The particular highlight was our driver for the golden triangle portion, Mangeram, who went out of his way to keep us happy and share his knowledge and expertise with us. His English was great which also enhanced our experienced since we spent a large amount of time in his company traveling. We felt safe with him and that he was trustworthy - especially important as an all female group.
It would have been good to spend a few more days in Mumbai and to stay somewhere central there.
Overall, I would recommend GeTS - local guides and drivers, and a tour company who kept us updated and made us feel welcome at each stage.”
When we had seen what we wanted we went back to taxi and on the short journey to Taj Mahal. Again the guide purchased our tickets avoiding the queues and in we went to see the breathtaking spectacle of the Taj Mahal, our guide took us to all the best vantage points and photo spots taking some beautiful pictures for us, he was full of knowledge and talked through the entire history of the site in great detail.
Finally, we went for lunch at a lovely restaurant, buffet Indian style all included in our price of tickets. We were asked if we wanted to carry on exploring, but chose to get back to our hotel after 10 hours of exploring. I could not recommend this tour enough, perfect for us. We were two couples in one car and there was plenty of room in the Toyota Crysta, bottles of water and snacks were also provided in the car.”
- A professional, English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off service from your hotel in New Delhi. Transport provided by private vehicle
- Bottled water and light refreshments
- Entrance tickets to Humayun's Tomb, Lodhi Garden, Akshardham Temple complex and Sai Baba Temple
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking. A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100). Please return the sarong at the exit. Temples are crowded during Sundays and holidays, you may have to wait in queue to get entry inside. The tour is dependant of weather conditions. In case if cancellation due to poor weather, the tour will be rescheduled or you’ll provided a full refund. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.