- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour Delhi by bicycle.
- And the metro. Visit Jama Mosque.
Discover Delhi from a local perspective on this unique tour of the city using bicycles, tuk-tuks, rickshaws, and the metro system. Cycle with your guide through the India Gate to visit the stunning monuments, palaces, and parks that make Delhi so special. Learn how to navigate the metro and wave down motorized rickshaws to visit bustling markets and the breathtaking Jama Mosque.
Duration: 5 hours
Meeting Point: 7:00am Karol Bagh Metro Station
Finish Point: Karol Bagh Metro Station
Explore India's bustling capital from a local perspective by cycling, walking, and riding public transportation through and past some of the most famous landmarks. Start the tour by bike, cycling through colonial Delhi and passing Talkatora Stadium, the President's Palace, and the Dandi March Statue of Gandhi leading his fellow people. Continue on through residential streets towards the massive war memorial arch known as India Gate. Ride up Janpath Road to Connaught Place and climb down into the caverns of the famous Agrasen ki Baoli (stepwell) which reflects the age-old Indian water harvesting techniques from the indigenous civilization. Afterwards, opt to take a break for a traditional Indian breakfast. Jump back on the bike and cruise to Mandi House Station where you say farewell to the bike and hop on the transportation heart of Delhi - the Metro. Get off at Red Fort Station and wander through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk markets to Jama Mosque, designed by the same architect of the Taj Mahal. Admire India's largest mosque, its golden spires, and mesmerizing reflecting pool. Next jump on a local cycle rickshaw and enjoy the exciting ride to Khari Baoli spice market and learn about the spices and their use in Indian cuisine. For the final mode of transportation, jump in a three-wheeled auto rickshaw that will take you back to Karol Bagh Station.
- No meals included
- Bicycle, walking, metro train, rickshaw.
- G Adventures CEO (Chief Experience Officer) or Professional English Speaking Local Guide
- Multi-transport tour
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- All transport to and from included sites
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Delhi Day Tour: Multi-Transport Highlights (half day) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 3 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delhi Day Tour: Multi-Transport Highlights (half day) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delhi Day Tour: Multi-Transport Highlights (half day) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delhi Day Tour: Multi-Transport Highlights (half day) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 14 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 3. Trip Type : Day ToursDay Tours let you experience the best a city has to offer in one day or less, and can be booked whether or not you’re on a multi-day tour.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.