- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the famous Taj Mahal as well as Agra Fort in Agra
- Explore Delhi during a guided sightseeing trip
- Learn more about India's rich history & culture
You will drive to Agra on the second day of the trip and see the majestic Taj Mahal as well as the less known but magnificent Agra Fort, which was built by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Drive back to your hotel in Delhi after the trip is over.
We will drop you off at the airport on the third day of the trip. For more details, please refer to the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Day 3: Delhi departure
- 2 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off as per the itinerary. All transfer & sightseeing tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- All taxes applicable
- Any train and airline tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.