- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Delhi, the capital city of India and the gateway to tourism in India
- Explore beautiful Agra and one of the seven wonders of the world
- Ride an elephant in Jaipur
Start in Delhi and enjoy a city tour of the best monuments. The next day, we’ll take you by road to Agra, where you’ll get to visit the Taj Mahal, among other sites. Then we’ll drive to Jaipur, with a stop at Fatehpur Sikri along the way. After exploring Jaipur, head back to Delhi.
Aside from the famous Taj Mahal, the tour will take you to visit several other historic monuments like the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, the Amber Fort and many others. Please see the detailed itinerary and the what’s included section for more information.
Please do take this travel provider services. Excellent company!
Day 1: Welcome to Delhi
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
Day 3: Agra to Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur to Delhi
- 3 nights accommodation in deluxe hotels
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes
- Other transportation
- Monument fees
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.