- Art and architecture
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritagelisted sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Get an indepth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of ItmadudDaulah (Baby Taj)
- Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant
Once we arrived in Agra we picked up our excellent English speaking guide Amit who shared this knowledge with enthusiasm and professionalism. Being on a guided tour such as this gives you the opportunity to fast track through into the Taj and avoid all the queues. Amit was our photographer as well capturing life long memories of this beautiful place from all the best angles and places.
Our visit to the fort and baby Taj was equally well planned and executed. The buffet lunch served in the beautiful, clean, restaurant was of a high standard with plenty of choice. I would defiantly recommend this tour for its exceptional service and value for money.”
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended. Please advise any specific dietary requirements after booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.