- Bicycle tour
- Festivals and events
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover imposing forts and palaces Cycle along Rajasthan's rural backroadsVisit the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra
Rajasthan has landscapes varying from green rolling hills to barren deserts. The whole state is dotted with dramatic fortresses and the countryside is a patchwork of villages and towns where we see the timelessness of rural India. From the captivating Mehrangarh Fort at Jodhpur, the lakeside palace of Udaipur, the holy town of Pushkar and onto the superb 'pink city' of Jaipur, each place has its own story to tell. A fitting way to finish the trip is at the magnificent Taj Mahal. Cycling is the perfect way to explore Rajasthan, offering a fascinating insight into the traditional way of life here.
A little disappointing not to have sampled more 'local' food. The leader preferring hotels or 'tourist' type restaurants.
Would have liked to have seen more of the sights around Delhi, rather than driving round in circles by bus.
Compared to our previous trips, there was a lot of time spent on the bus.
The cycling was great. A mixture of easy and more challenging routes. I do however question Exodus's assertion that everyone is able to ride at their own pace. There were no particularly slow people in our group, however there were times when the slowest were pressured to get on the bus, despite the group being happy to wait. Conversely others were required to slow down to keep the group together, this was often frustrating for both ends of the spectrum. This may have been due to there being only two guides cycling, only one of which was of reasonable fitness.”
Day 1: Start Delhi.
Day 2: Morning cycle tour of New Delhi; afternoon sightseeing tour of Old Delhi;
overnight train to Jodhpur.
Day 3: Arrive Jodhpur; free morning then afternoon city cycle tour including
Day 4: Ride/drive to Udaipur via Jain Temple at Ranakpur; cycle towards lakeside
town of Udaipur.
Day 5: Cycle tour around Udaipur including City Palace.
Day 6: Transfer to Iswal by bus; cycle on backroads to the fort of Kumbhalgarh.
Day 7: Ride/drive to holy city of Pushkar.
Day 8: Ride/drive to Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, via rural villages and Rupnagar.
Day 9: Optional early morning heritage ride around the pink city; Jaipur
Day 10: Ride/drive to Sariska National Park via Pratap Garh.
Day 11: Morning game drive; optional afternoon ride.
Day 12: Ride/drive to Bharatpur N.P., renowned for its bird sanctuary, later visited
Day 13: Cycle to Agra, passing through Fatehpur Sikri ; Taj Mahal visit at sunset.
Day 14: Visit Agra Fort; transfer to Delhi in time for dinner.
Day 15: End Delhi.
- 13 nights hotels and 1 overnight train12 days cycling (including optional rides) with full vehicle supportGroup normally 5 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrsPushkar and Diwali Festival departures available ,All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner includedAll accommodationTransfer for group flightsLocal bike hire
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling through Rajasthan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 97+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling through Rajasthan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycling through Rajasthan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling through Rajasthan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.