- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take the road less travelled as you cycle through the rural villages and majestic countryside of Rajasthan
- Discover the rich history and architecture of Amber Fort, just outside of Jaipur, with the expertise of a local guide
- Search for wildlife in the jungle of Ranthambhore National Park, the best place to see wild tigers in Rajasthan
- Relive the legacy of the Rajput warriors by spending a night in a 400yearold fort, which is now a familyrun hotel surrounded by mango orchards
The enchanting northern province of Rajasthan is awash with all the colours of India. On our cycling adventure we see all sides of this fascinating state. Cycling means that everything is slower and up close in India. Interact with the wonderful local population of small towns, drink chai under a roadside tree with friendly locals. From the opulence and splendour of Maharajahs' palaces to Holy Lakes and the beauty of the Taj Mahal this cycling adventure has it all.
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
- Hotel (10 nights), heritage property (3 nights), deluxe permanent tent (1 night)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Bicycle , support vehicle , train , metro , cycle rickshaw
- An expert tour leader
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Pushkar - Leader-led walking tour
- Udaipur - Leader-led walking tour
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Madhogarh - Leader-led village walk
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Rajasthan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Rajasthan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Rajasthan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Rajasthan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
- This trip covers anywhere between 25 to 90 km of cycling each day, so a reasonable level of fitness is required, although you’ll have plenty of rest breaks. A support vehicle will also be with you at all times, so if you get tired you can jump in. This trip is suitable for those seeking an active adventure and is a wonderful way to see the sights of Rajasthan from a different perspective.
- While riding the bikes you’ll be exposed to the elements, so please ensure you’re well prepared with waterproof clothing suitable for both warm and cold weather conditions.
- We visit a number of temples on this trip, which requires a certain level of modesty. Please bring clothes that cover the arms and shoulders, with pants/skirts that go past the knee. A light-scarf is also ideal for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description