- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Village India by Bike Cycle through the backroads and villages of rural Rajasthan
- Wild India Game drives in Rathambore National Park to seek Tigers
- Taj Mahal and Jaipur Explore the majesty of the Mughals and the Rajput princes
Explore the cultural heart of vibrant northern India on this cycling holiday. Discover Rajasthan's impressive Moghul architecture, visit the incredible Taj Mahal and look out for tigers in Ranthambore National Park. Indian villages by Bike - Cycle through the back-roads and villages of rural Rajasthan Wild India - Game drive in Rathambore National Park to seek Tigers Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Jaipur - Explore the majesty of the Moghuls and the Rajput princes.
The only think I would possibly change would be to fly back down from Chiang Mai to Bangkok rather than taking the overnight train again.”
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi. Optional afternoon sightseeing tour
Day 2 : Drive to Agra. Visit Agra Fort, sunset at the Taj Mahal
Day 3 : Visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Cycle backroads through rural India to Bharatpur
Day 4 : Pedal through scenic villages, agricultural land and past red-sandstone quarries to Karauli
Day 5 : Cycle to Ranthambore National Park home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles
Day 6 : Game drive in Ranthambore National Park. Search for big cats in the former royal hunting ground
Day 7 : Cycle through villages. Sleep in a Maharaja's Palace
Day 8 : Ride on a quite country roads with views of hill-top forts silhouetted against the sky to Jaipur
Day 9 : Visit Jaipur's Amber Fort and City Palace
Day 10 : Trip ends Delhi
- 9 Breakfast
- Bus, 4WD, Bicycle
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Assistant Cycle Guide, Bike Mechanic, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 173 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.