- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bicycle tour
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Village India by Bike Cycle through the backroads and villages of rural Rajasthan
- Wild India Game drives in Rathambore National Park to seek Tigers
- Taj Mahal and Jaipur Explore the majesty of the Mughals and the Rajput princes
Explore the cultural heart of vibrant northern India on this cycling holiday. Discover Rajasthan's impressive Moghul architecture, visit the incredible Taj Mahal and look out for tigers in Ranthambore National Park. Indian villages by Bike - Cycle through the back-roads and villages of rural Rajasthan Wild India - Game drive in Rathambore National Park to seek Tigers Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Jaipur - Explore the majesty of the Moghuls and the Rajput princes Diwali Festival of Light - 24th of October 2022 while the group is cycling to Karauli
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi. Optional afternoon sightseeing tour
Day 2 : Drive to Agra. Visit Agra Fort, sunset at the Taj Mahal
Day 3 : Visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Cycle backroads through rural India to Bharatpur
Day 4 : Pedal through scenic villages, agricultural land and past red-sandstone quarries to Karauli
Day 5 : Cycle to Ranthambore National Park home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles
Day 6 : Game drive in Ranthambore National Park. Search for big cats in the former royal hunting ground
Day 7 : Cycle through villages. Sleep in a Maharaja's Palace
Day 8 : Ride on a quite country roads with views of hill-top forts silhouetted against the sky to Jaipur
Day 9 : Visit Jaipur's Amber Fort and City Palace
Day 10 : Trip ends Delhi
- 9 Breakfasts
- Ashok Country Resort (2 nights)
- Hotel Pushp Villa (1 night)
- Udai Vilas Palace (1 night)
- Hotel Bhanwar Vilas Palace (1 night)
- Om Rudrapriya Resort (2 nights)
- Hotel Bhadrawati Palace (1 night)
- Fort Chandragupt (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Assistant Cycle Guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Bike Mechanic
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle India - The Golden Triangle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.