- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a private, fullday tour of Delhi
- Customize your itinerary. Choose six places to visit with your tour guide
- Learn more about the history of this ancient city
Start your customized, private tour with a morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, stopping by at the places you want to visit. Although Delhi has numerous sites of historical importance, some favourites include Mughal-era monuments like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.
In addition to these places, traditional markets in Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar as well as the British-built Connaught Place are also interesting. You get to choose any six places to visit in the city during this tour. The transport used will be a private, air-conditioned vehicle. Please note that entrance fees to the destinations are not included in the tour price.
From the road from New Delhi to Agra , Jaipur and back, the driver who drove carefully and calmly, the car with air conditioning and bottled mineral water.
The guide was excellent. I received a lot of information about Taj Mahal and Agra in general. I didn't have to wait in line to visit anything.
The lunch at Marriott was also great.
I couldn't have higher expectations than what was offered to me.”
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in New Delhi. Transport provided by private vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the destinations you want to visit
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou will receive confirmation at the time of booking A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel Vegetarian lunch options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking This tour operates in most weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. However, in case it is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended The Red Fort is closed on Monday as well as 10 days before August 15th and January 26th Inform us about your proposed itinerary at least 24 hours before the starting time COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.