- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Enjoy a private, fullday tour of Delhi
- Customize your itinerary. Choose six places to visit with your tour guide
- Learn more about the history of this ancient city
Start your customized, private tour with a morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle, stopping by at the places you want to visit. Although Delhi has numerous sites of historical importance, some favourites include Mughal-era monuments like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.
In addition to these places, traditional markets in Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar as well as the British-built Connaught Place are also interesting. You get to choose any six places to visit in the city during this tour. The transport used will be a private, air-conditioned vehicle. Please note that entrance fees to the destinations are not included in the tour price.
We have just returned from our trip to Rajasthan and have had a great holiday! I wanted to send an email to thank you and your team for making our holiday very memorable, from Ahmer for dealing with the initial enquiry and booking, Ragu for finalising the trip and Nishant for the daily phone calls to check everything was ok.
Our biggest thanks goes to our driver, Mangiram, who was a real pleasure to have had with us on our trip. He was very knowledgeable and we always felt very safe with him during the long distances we were travelling. He is an asset to your company and we would be grateful if you would pass on our thanks to him personally. We were lucky to be given his nephew, Vikash, as a driver on the final part of our trip in Delhi and was also very good in making sure we made the best of the limited time we had in Delhi.
We also thank the reps who visited us at the hotels and ensured a smooth check in and arranged activities for us. A special mention must be made of your rep Ahmed who met us at the airport in Delhi on the first day, again when we arrived from Udaipur and who also dropped us at the airport on our final day. Our flight was slightly delayed and he waited some time to welcome us.
As we also had a limited time in Delhi, he went above and beyond his duty to help us find some places where we wanted to shop and stayed with us until we had finished. Tour guides We booked some tour guides in Agra, Jodhpur and Udaipur through your company. All of the guides, Jugnoo, Surendra and Umad, were very passionate and knowledgeable, and we thoroughly enjoyed the time they spent with us explaining the rich history of the places we visited.”
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in New Delhi. Transport provided by private vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the destinations you want to visit
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou will receive confirmation at the time of booking A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel Vegetarian lunch options are available, please advise at the time of booking if required. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking This tour operates in most weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. However, in case it is cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended The Red Fort is closed on Monday as well as 10 days before August 15th and January 26th Inform us about your proposed itinerary at least 24 hours before the starting time COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.