- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the dizzying pace of daily life in Delhi
- Wander Delhi's chaotic streets and alleyways
- Explore local markets, temples, and historical sights
- Indulge in a sweet chai and tasty morsels from street stalls
As far as Delhi tours go, this one covers all the cultural bases. Learn about Gandhi's life and influence, get a slice of the street food action, explore Hinduism at a local temple, and cup some hot chai in your hands.
Kick start your day in Delhi with a trip on the metro and a cup of chai, just like the locals. It'll set you up just find for a tour of Delhi highlights and local experiences.
This Delhi city tour has it all - you'll experience the best of Delhi with great street food, markets, bazaars, temples, and famous historical sites.
Stop and sample a samosa from a street stall, wander through narrow alleyways, and see the sights, smells, and people of Delhi front and centre. Explore a local market where goods on offer range from wedding paraphernalia to cow dung on a string (seriously).
Pay a visit to local temples dedicated to the various Hindu gods, and gain insight into the religion of Hinduism, at one of the more spiritual moments on our Delhi tour.
At the end of your Delhi city tour, your guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your accommodation or is happy to provide tips and suggestions for further exploration in Delhi.
- All Vegetarian Meal
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Metro ticket
- Rickshaw ride
- Chai & Local snacks.
- Items of a personal nature
- tips / gratuities for guide
- Red Forth Entrance Fee.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Culture Vulture Delhi tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 November 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 November 2020, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Culture Vulture Delhi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Culture Vulture Delhi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Hotel Jivitesh, 11, Pusa Road, opposite Metro Pillar 87,Near Karol Bagh Metro Station , New DelhiMeeting end point :
At the end of your Delhi tour you are free for personal exploration or alternatively your local guide can assist with arranging a taxi back to your hotel.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.