- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi, a combination of traditional life and modern life during the discovery of the Chandni Chowk Market and the Presidential Palace.
- Mandawa: The incredible Havelis with beautifully painted walls.
- Jodhpur: Enjoy the "Blue City", visit Fort Mehrangarh and discover the fascinating stories of the royal family.
- Jaipur: The capital of Rajasthan, crafts and the beautiful Amber Fort.
Discover the mysteries of Rajasthan as you travel from big cities to desert areas, look upon mountains and admire fantastical palaces. Experience Rajasthan’s cultural colours and how they intertwine with its royal past and awe-inspiring architectural creations. See the best of Rajasthan over 8 unforgettable days.
Day 1: Arrival In Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Mandawa (270kms / 7hrs)
Day 3: Mandawa – Nagaur – Jodhpur (350kms / 7hrs)
Day 4: Jodhpur – Pushkar – Jaipur (335kms / 7hrs)
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur – Abhaneri – Kalakho (100kms / 3hrs)
Day 7: Kalakho – Agra (164kms / 4hrs)
Day 8: Agra – Depart Delhi (204kms / 4hrs)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers
- Operated with local bilingual French- English speaking guide on private basis
- All monuments and activities as indicated: Haveli at Mandawa, Fort Nagaur, Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Amber Fort in Jaipur, Birla temple, Harshat Mata temple, Aarti at the temple of Krishna, activity to learn to wear turban (for men) and saree (for women), Taj Mahal in Agra & Jama Masjid in Delhi
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Couleurs Du Rajasthan (colors Of Rajasthan), Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Couleurs Du Rajasthan (colors Of Rajasthan), Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Couleurs Du Rajasthan (colors Of Rajasthan), Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.