- Cooking classes
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 6
- Enjoy a private 4hour cooking lesson in a private home in Delhi
- Learn to make several Indian recipes from a local cook
- Share the dinner you cooked with the host family in their home
- Hotel pickup and dropoff included
Get picked up from your local hotel at 4 pm and drive to the humble abode of your host for the day. Your friendly host will welcome you in to her family and take you on an extraordinary kitchen excursion.
Cook your way through various delectable dishes and note down all the culinary tips and tricks. Have a fun-filled cooking session with your expert host, as she gives you intriguing insights to Indian cuisine.
Also, understand the close-knit Indian family system as you eat together with your host family. Post-dinner, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (Maximum of 6 participants)
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability Dress code is smart casual Please inform of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.