- Cooking classes
- Local culture
- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn traditional Indian homecooking from the kitchen of a local
- Tour a typical market and learn about the fresh ingredients in traditional cuisine
- Share the dinner with your host family
Get picked up from your local hotel at 4 pm and drive to the humble abode of your host for the day. Your friendly hostess will welcome you in to her family and take you on an extraordinary kitchen excursion.
Proceed to the spice market in the company of your masala-expert hostess and learn from her the medicinal use and significance of various exotic herbs and spices. Buy some sample ingredients according to the meal requirements and explore the bustling Indian bazaars.
Back home, cook your way through various delectable dishes and note down all the culinary tips and tricks. Have a fun-filled cooking session with your expert hostess, as she teaches you the insights of Indian cuisine. Also, understand the close-knit Indian family system as you eat together with your host family. Post-dinner, you will be dropped back to hotel.
We were met at the airport even though our plane from Singapore was several hours late.While in India they rang each day to see if everything was going ok. Our driver was excellent and each guide we had for each district were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Second time in India and wouldnt not hesitate to use them again.”
Once we arrived in Agra we picked up our excellent English speaking guide Amit who shared this knowledge with enthusiasm and professionalism. Being on a guided tour such as this gives you the opportunity to fast track through into the Taj and avoid all the queues. Amit was our photographer as well capturing life long memories of this beautiful place from all the best angles and places.
Our visit to the fort and baby Taj was equally well planned and executed. The buffet lunch served in the beautiful, clean, restaurant was of a high standard with plenty of choice. I would defiantly recommend this tour for its exceptional service and value for money.”
Thank you Varun for a wonderful Varanasi experience.”
- A cooking class taught by expert hostess
- Spice market tour
- Classes are private & limited to single person/group or family to ensure maximum participation & engagement
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability Dress code is smart casual Please inform of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.