- Art and architecture
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taj Mahal: One of the wonders of the world, this ivorywhite marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river is the ultimate manifestation of love and devotion.
- Fatehpur Sikri: An ancient fortified city and former capital of the Mughal Empire, Fatehpur Sikri is home to different examples of Mughal and Persian architecture.
- Udaipur: A city famous for its palaces and beautiful lakes, Udaipur presents a different perspective on India.
- Jodhpur: The ‘Blue City’ will captivate you with its majestic hill fortress and its panoramic views.
This inspiring fourteen-day tour takes you on a journey through the rich history of the vast state of Rajasthan. Travel back in time and discover the lifestyle of the Maharajas and witness their impressive forts and palaces. Visit the important cities of Udaipur, Jaisalmer and Bikaner, set foot in the desert and take a trip to the illustrious Taj Mahal. This trip combines history and culture with the magic and charm of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Mandawa (270 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 4: Mandawa - Bikaner (180 Km - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Jaisalmer
Day 7: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (290 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur – Jaipur (350 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 11: Jaipur – Amber – Jaipur
Day 12: Jaipur – Abhaneri - Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (236 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 13: Agra
Day 14: Agra – Delhi (210 Km - 5 Hrs)
- 13 nights accommodation
- 13 Breakfasts and 13 Dinners
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra: 13 Breakfast, 13 Lunches, and 13 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on a private basis
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers on a private basis
- Operated with English speaking local guide***
- ***Accompanied Spanish speaking guide for Dubai upon additional cost as an optional extra
- All monuments and parks as indicated: sightseeing of Old and New Delhi (day 1), half-day sightseeing of Mandawa (day 3), half-day tour of Bikaner (day 4), Pokhran fort (day 5), city tour of Jailsalmer (day 6), half-day sightseeing of Jodhpur (day 7), city tour of Udaipur (day 9), guided tour to Pushkar and Pushkar lake (day 11), guided tour to Amber and Jantar Mantar (day 11), guided tour to Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal (day 12), city tour of Agre (day 13)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport (Day 1)
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk (Old Delhi) on day 2
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola on day 9
- Day 2: Entrance to Red Fort
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Rajasthan, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Rajasthan, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Rajasthan, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.