- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Delhi is a combination of the cities that were founded between 900 BC and 1930 AD. An elegant capital city brimming with history.
- Varanasi: Life in Varanasi is concentrated around the ghats that skirt the holy river Ganges, where most of the temples and ritual activities are located.
- Agra: The ancient capital of the Mughal dynasty, one of the most visited cities in India and an important part of the "Golden Triangle" tour of northern India.
- Jaipur: The capital city of Rajasthan is famous for its pink sandstone buildings. It was founded by King Sawai Jai Singh II, a great astronomer, and was built according to the Vastu Shastra.
Explore the mysteries of northern India on this memorable nine-day tour. Discover the sanctity of the river Ganges, the magnificent 11th-century temples of Khajuraho, the huge mediaeval palaces of Orchha, the world-famous symbol of love Taj Mahal, and the Amber fortress in Jaipur. And all around you, the ever-present colours, music, dances and foods of India that together offer an unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Varanasi (1.5 Hrs By Flight; Not Included)
Day 3: Varanasi – Khajuraho (1 H By Flight; Not Included)
Day 4: Khajuraho – Orchha – Jhansi (200 Km – 4 Hrs) / Jhansi – Agra In Train (3 Hrs By Train)
Day 5: Agra
Day 6: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (250 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur – Delhi (260 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Departure Delhi
- 8 Nights' Accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on a private basis
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the program as per itinerary
- Jhansi–Agra train ticket in CC class (seating class) (Day 4)
- Operated with English-speaking local guides*** (in each city during sightseeing & excursion)
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- ***Accompanied Italian speaking guide upon additional cost as an optional extra***
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Visit of Jama Masjid (Day 1); Aarti" ceremony in Varanasi (Day 2); boat ride on the Ganges River on a shared basis and visit of temples of Khajuraho (Day 3); visit of temples of Orchha and Temple, SIkandra (Day 4); visit of Akbar’s tomb and Agra Fort (Day 5); Visit of Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri (Day 6); jeep drive to the Amber Fort and visit of Maharaja's City Palace (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classical North India, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classical North India, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classical North India, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.