- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the magic of Holi Festival with a royal family in Bundi – dance in clouds of coloured smoke and immerse yourself in the music and celebrations!
- Explore northern India with the luxury of a local leader on hand to give you all the insider info and ensure that you have a memorable experience of this captivating, but sometimes challenging, country.
- Watch the sunset from a rampart on Fort Madhogarh, one of our heritage hotels (and a former royal residence) that will be your accommodation while here.
- Keep your adrenaline charged with an evening tigerspotting safari among the lakes and jungles of one of India's wellknown national parks – Ranthambhore.
We've taken our most popular trip to Rajasthan and one of the top-selling trips in our entire range and added a royal celebration of one of the worlds most spectacular festivals. Celebrate the world-renowned Hindu ‘festival of colours’ on an enchanting adventure through the northern state of Rajasthan. Discover the fierce history of massive forts and the opulence and splendour of Maharajahs' palaces, search for the elusive Bengal tiger in the stunning surrounds of Ranthambhore National Park, watch the blazing Indian sunset over the remote village of Madhogarh from your heritage hotel and get among the colourful festivities in the beautiful town of Bundi. This is truly the essence of Rajasthan – magnified by the magic of Holi.
Ranthambhore National Park
Pushkar - Delhi
- Permanent tent (1 night), Heritage Property (3 nights), Hotel (10 nights)
- 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Auto rickshaw , Bus , Cycle rickshaw , Jeep , Metro , Private vehicle , Shuttle Bus , Taxi , Train , Van
- Delhi - Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Agra - Red Fort guided tour
- Madhogarh - Village walk
- Madhogarh - Dinner at Fort Madhogarh
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Walking & market tour
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Bundi - Stepwell
- Bundi - Palace
- Bijaipur - Village tour
- Udaipur - City walk
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Pushkar - Walking tour
- Pushkar - Home-cooked lunch
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Rajasthan - Holi Festival tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Rajasthan - Holi Festival tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 28 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Rajasthan - Holi Festival tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Rajasthan - Holi Festival tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers