- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi are a combination of traditional and modern life, as you’ll see when you discover the Chandni Chowk Market and the Presidential Palace.
- Mandawa: Known for its incredible havelis and their beautifully painted walls.
- Udaipur: The city of lakes and the essence of the Mewar clan; discover the fascinating past of this royal family.
- Jodhpur: Enjoy the ‘Blue City’, visit Fort Mehrangarh and discover the fascinating stories of the royal family.
Discover the mysteries of Rajasthan as you travel from big cities to desert areas, look upon mountains and admire fantastical palaces. Experience Rajasthan’s cultural colours and how they intertwine with its royal past and awe-inspiring architectural creations. See the best of Rajasthan over 12 unforgettable days.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Mandawa (270 Km - 7 Hrs)
Day 3: Mandawa – Pushkar (280 Km - 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Pushkar – Udaipur (285kms / 6hrs)
Day 5: Udaipur
Day 6: Udaipur – Jodhpur (290 Km - 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Jodhpur – Khejarla Or Nimaj (120 Km - 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Khejrla Or Nimaj – Jaipur (222 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Jaipur
Day 10: Jaipur – Agra (260 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 11: Agra
Day 12: Agra – Delhi (204 Km - 4 Hrs)
- 11 Nights' accommodation
- 11 breakfasts; 11 dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Inbound/outbound airport transfers from/to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Operated with accompanied bilingual German- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fee to monuments as indicated: Qutab Minar in Delhi, Haveli in Mandawa, Brahma Temple & Pushkar Lake in Pushkar, City Palace, Sahelion ki bari & Fatehsagar Lake in Udaipur, Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur, Amber Fort, City Palace Museum & Jantar Mantar (Observatory) at Jaipur, Fatehpur SIkri, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Itmad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) in Agra, heritage walk in Udaipur, jeep safari at Nimaj, rickshaw ride in Jaipur, yoga session at Agra.
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme.
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Airfares and airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable.
- Tips to drivers, local guides and hotel staff.
- Indian tourist visa fees.
- Any service not listed above.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Rajasthan, 12 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.