- City sightseeing
- Culture shows and excursions
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Travelling with a group of no more than 12 people, our new Small Group trips provide you with more space for your comfort and pleasure. Experience India's delightful diversity and unique culture on the 10-day Best of India tour.
With its bursting population, vast history and authentic lifestyle, it provides an unforgettable experience. Take the Golden Triangle route through Delhi, Agra and Jaipur while embracing the world-famous sites as well as hidden gems. Take a mental photo of the Taj Mahal to remember forever. Then take a sleeper train to Varanasi and witness the Aaarti ceremony, the famous Hindu religious ritual.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur, Dausa
Day 6: Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra, Varanasi ( Overnight Train)
Day 8: Varanasi
Day 9: Varanasi, Delhi ( Overnight Train )
Day 10: Delhi
- 4 star hotels and overnight sleeper train
- 9 breakfasts, drinking water supply in vehicle
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Train between Delphi, Varanasi & Agra
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of India Small Group tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of India Small Group tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of India Small Group tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of India Small Group tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.