- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Taj Mahal – explore Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which remains an enduring symbol of love
- Amritsar – tour highlights of the city including the iconic Golden Temple and the Jallianwala Bagh memorial
- Wagah – watch the changing of the guard ceremony and flag lowering at the IndiaPakistan border
- Shimla – ride the famous Himalayan Queen Toy Train through scenic countryside to Kandaghat and explore this British colonial city
Discover the delights of Amritsar and Shimla before continuing your exploration of India with a journey through the famed sites of the Golden Triangle - Agra, Jaipur and Delhi.
Day: 1 Delhi to Amritsar
Day: 2 Amritsar sightseeing & Wagah Border
Day: 3 Chandigarh
Day: 4 Chandigarh
Day: 5 Shimla sightseeing
Day: 6 Shimla
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Agra
Day: 9 Karauli
Day: 10 Jaipur
Day: 11 Jaipur
Day: 12 Delhi
Day: 13 Delhi
- 12 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 13
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- 2 train journeys: Delhi to Amritsar and Kalka to Delhi
- Travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Touring of Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Shimla, Agra, Jaipur and Karauli
- Entrance fees to museums in Shimla
- Narrow gauge Himalayan Queen Toy Train journey from Kalka to Kandaghat
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 60 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.