- Train tour
- Festivals and events
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Taj Mahal – Explore Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which remains an enduring symbol of love
- Amritsar – Tour highlights of the city including the iconic Golden Temple and the Jallianwala Bagh memorial
- Wagah – Watch the changing of the guard ceremony and flag lowering at the IndiaPakistan border
- Shimla – Ride the famous Himalayan Queen Toy Train through scenic countryside to Kandaghat and explore this British colonial city
Marvel at the glimmering Golden Temple and witness the fascinating Wagah Border ceremony in Amritsar, then explore Chandigarh and its Rock Garden and ride the Toy Train ahead of reaching the former hill station of Shimla, all before taking in the highlights of India's Golden Triangle.
Day: 1 Delhi to Amritsar
Day: 2 Amritsar sightseeing & Wagah Border
Day: 3 Chandigarh
Day: 4 Chandigarh
Day: 5 Shimla sightseeing
Day: 6 Shimla
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Agra
Day: 9 Karauli
Day: 10 Jaipur
Day: 11 Jaipur
Day: 12 Delhi
Day: 13 Delhi
- 12 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Shimla, Agra, Jaipur and Karauli
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Travel by jeep to the stunning Amber Fort in Jaipur
- 2 train journeys: Delhi to Amritsar and Kalka to Delhi
- Narrow gauge Himalayan Queen Toy Train journey from Kalka to Kandaghat
- Entrance fees to museums in Shimla
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 87 today.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amritsar & the Golden Triangle - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.