- Concerts and shows
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Akshardham Temple complex in New Delhi
- Learn more about Hindu mythology & religion
- Enjoy the "Cycle of Life" show
Meet your tour guide at the Akshardham Metro Station (Gate Number 1) and head for the temple complex. Explore the alluring beauty of this majestic monument as your tour guide tells you about the legends and stories associated with this temple. Admire the beauty of this temple complex consisting of 234 ornately carved pillars, nine domes and more than 20,000 statues of various Hindu sages, saints and acharyas (teachers).
Stop for snacks after that. Relish the exotic flavours of Indian masala tea and mouth-watering samosas. Finally, it’s time to see the spectacular musical fountain show, called "Cycle of Life”, which depicts the cycle of birth, life and death according to Hinduism. The 15-minute fountain show takes place as the sun sets. After the show, walk back to the Akshardham Metro Station where your tour ends.
Gets catered for any of our special requests, and often rang to make sure all was going to plan.”
We had a fantastic holiday from the moment we arrived in Cochin. Our driver Shoukath was excellent. All of our hotels were great especially our hotel in Thekkady the Poetree Sarovar Portico and we thoroughly enjoyed the Tea Plantation visit in Munnar. Plus the Periyar Tiger Reserve - what a special day. We finished our tour with 3 relaxing days at the Flamingo Boutique Villa, such a special boutique hotel.
We found the services of GeTS Holidays excellent throughout our tour and stay excellent. I would highly recommend this company to help you design your tour of India every time.”
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All activities as per the itinerary, including the "Cycle of Life" show
- Bottled water and snacks
- Entrance tickets to the Akshardham Temple complex
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Delhi
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou will receive confirmation at the time of booking this tour. A small amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended. This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it gets canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. The temple is a sacred house of god and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambiance, a strict dress code operates within the complex. Your dress must cover shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms and must be at least below kneelength. Sarong: In case your dress does not comply with the above requirement, a free sarong is provided at a refundable deposit of Rs 100. You can return the sarong at the exit and get the money back. This temple is crowded during Sundays and holidays. You might have to wait in the queue to get entry inside the temple during these days. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.