- Explore Taj Mahal one of the current ''Seven Wonders of the World''
- Go on a guided tour of the Agra Fort known as the treasure house of the Mughal Empire
Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your guide and will be given a brief introduction about your tour. We will then proceed to Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal, seen as the epitome of love, is also one of the current Seven Wonders of the World. The majestic view of Taj Mahal is breathtaking and attracts heavy tourist population throughout the year.
Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz. Acclaimed by archaeologists the world over as the finest example of Mughal architecture, it reflects a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles.
After our visit to Taj Mahal, we will have lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding to Agra Fort for a visit.
Agra Fort was known as the treasure house of the Mughal Empire. The monument was constructed with red sandstone and white marble. The Fort features magnificent palaces, large rooms, brilliantly constructed mosques and beautifully carved chambers. Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Moti masjid, Mina Masjid and Nagina Masjid are the main attractions within the fort.
At the end of the tour, we will stop at a marble factory and local shops before heading back to New Delhi.
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water
- Private car with driver from Delhi
- Taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Train or airfare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Entrance fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.