- Art and architecture
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Taj Mahal one of the current ''Seven Wonders of the World''
- Go on a guided tour of the Agra Fort known as the treasure house of the Mughal Empire
Upon arrival in Agra, you will meet your guide and will be given a brief introduction about your tour. We will then proceed to Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal, seen as the epitome of love, is also one of the current Seven Wonders of the World. The majestic view of Taj Mahal is breathtaking and attracts heavy tourist population throughout the year.
Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz. Acclaimed by archaeologists the world over as the finest example of Mughal architecture, it reflects a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles.
After our visit to Taj Mahal, we will have lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding to Agra Fort for a visit.
Agra Fort was known as the treasure house of the Mughal Empire. The monument was constructed with red sandstone and white marble. The Fort features magnificent palaces, large rooms, brilliantly constructed mosques and beautifully carved chambers. Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Moti masjid, Mina Masjid and Nagina Masjid are the main attractions within the fort.
At the end of the tour, we will stop at a marble factory and local shops before heading back to New Delhi.
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water
- Private car with driver from Delhi
- Taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Train or airfare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Entrance fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.