- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Delhi Explore Old and New Delhi on a guided city tour, visiting sites such as Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid Mosque and Raj Ghat the site of Ghandi's crematorium
- The spectacular Taj Mahal India's most famous monument in all its glory at sunset
- The Pink City of Jaipur The lofty Amber Fort, regal City Palace and ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar
- Fatehpur Sikri An ancient abandoned Mughal city
PREMIUM TOUR: Travel around the famed Golden Triangle and onto Udaipur in the lap of luxury whilst staying at some of the Taj's best hotels.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6-7 Udaipur
Day: 8 Delhi
Day: 9 Delhi
- 8 nights - 5 star palace, superior and luxury rooms at Taj group and Gateway hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Udaipur region
- Travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace & Jantar Mantar entrance fees
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We suggest $4 - 7 USD per person per day. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$55-60pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 220 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 146 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Taj Showcase - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Taj Showcase - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.