- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride and explore Old and New Delhi, visiting sites such as Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid Mosque and Raj Ghat
- The Pink City of Jaipur Discover the former home of the Maharaja at the City Palace and ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar
- Agra Explore the sandstone and white marble labyrinthine passageways, and take in the incredible mix of Mughal and Hindu architecture at Amber Fort
- Taj Mahal Take in India's most famous monument in all its glory at sunset
PREMIUM TOUR: Explore the famous Golden Triangle while staying in the lap of luxury at some of the world’s most luxurious hotels. From the lavish Gateway Hotel in Agra, to the majestic Jai Mahal Palace in Jaipur and exquisite Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur, this itinerary is the definition of luxury and India at its absolute finest
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6-7 Udaipur
Day: 8 Delhi
Day: 9 Delhi
- 8 nights - 5 star palace, superior and luxury rooms at Taj Group and Gateway hotels
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- Touring - Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Udaipur region
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Travel by jeep to Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace and Jantar Mantar entrance fees
- Internal flight from Udaipur to Delhi
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$55-60pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 220 today.
- Save US$ 146+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Taj Showcase - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Taj Showcase - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Taj Showcase - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.