- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Catch stunning views of the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Discover Delhi's leading highlights
- Visit Jaipur, renowned for its richly decorated palaces
- Visit the Amer Fort and other historic monuments, palaces and wonders
The tour starts in Delhi, the national capital, and progresses towards Agra, famed for its imperial Mughal heritage. The final destination for the North India Golden Triangle is Jaipur, the "pink city" know for its fairy-tale forts and palaces. with forts and palaces from the fairy-tale. Look at what makes tourist circuit an enjoyable journey.
For a detailed day-to-day itinerary and more information on the trip, please refer to the Itinerary page and what's included sections.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra tour
Day 5: Agra - Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur tour
Day 7: Jaipur - Delhi, departure
- 6 nights accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar
- Meals: 6 breakfasts
- Transport: airport pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours in air-conditioned private cars
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- One complimentary bottle of mineral water per guest per day
- Exclussive: Cycle-Rickshaw ride through the ancient bazaar of Old City in Delhi
- Battery Van or Tonga Ride on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort
- Astrology session in Jaipur
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charges
- Personal insurance
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Airport taxes & visa fees
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.