- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- Visit some of India's biggest and most thrilling sights, attractions and wonders
- Ride an elephant at the famed Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Delhi, the country's capital, is a bustling but ancient, historically-steeped city, Agra is a region that symbolizes Mughal splendor, and Jaipur is a land of pageantry and color. Because of their rich cultural and historical heritage these three cities, so different yet interlinked, offer a peek into India's true nature.
The tour provides private car sightseeing to all the highlights in old Delhi, new Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and offers accommodation at very high standard 3-star hotels, which include breakfast. This tour also includes services such as a local tour guide and assistance with arrival and departure. We look forward to showing you our India, and our Golden Triangle. Don't miss out on this adventure!
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi & departure
- 5 nights accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar
- Meals: 6 breakfasts
- Transport: Pickup and drop off at the airport/rail station/ hotel. All transfers & sightseeing tours in air-conditioned private cars.
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- One bottle of mineral water per guest per day
- Cycle-rickshaw ride through the ancient bazaar of Old City in Delhi
- Battery van or tonga ride on one side at the Taj Mahal
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort
- Astrology session in Jaipur
- Turban tying session in Jaipur
- All applicable hotel taxes and service charges
- Visa fees
- Personal insurance coverage
- Entrance fees to any monuments and any camera charges applicable inside the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve if booked for these dates
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.