- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Step back in time for this historical tour of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Experience the unique lanscape, culture and traditions of Jaipur and visit important sites
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Depart Jaipur
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Breakfast everyday
- Private professional guide during the city tours in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Elephant Ride in Amer Fort, Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- Dinner in Jaipur with traditional folk dance show
- All taxes, tolls, fuel, parking, driver allowances, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Expenses, Video/Camera fees
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.