Looking for available travel experts
Nepal Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
8 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours with 2775 Reviews
- Follow tiger tracks through the jungle with your trained naturalist guide.
- Journey deep into the jungle atop an elephant Or by Jeep.
- Visit Nepal's largest elephant breeding center.
- Explore Chitwan National Park, one of South Asia's most famous wildlife reserves.
- Enjoy a jeep safari in the national park.
- Learn more about the Tharu culture.
- See major highlights of Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur during sightseeing tours.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Chitwan.
- Route less travelled in Nepal.
- Good chances of spotting a tiger.
- A less commercial national park.
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
- Explore Chitwan National Park.
- Canoe on the lakes and rivers of Chitwan.
- Encounter crocodiles basking on the riverbanks.
- Fly over the Himalayas and Mount Everest.
- Spot wildlife on safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple in Lhasa.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results