- Pokhara must be the most relaxed place in Nepal. Spend a few extra days to soak it up
- Watch a magnificent sunrise over the Himalayan massif from Sarangkot
- Enjoy a short hike in the Annapurna's, walking through local villages, this is a great introduction to trekking in Nepal.
- Once home to a royal hunting reserve, Chitwan National Park is now widely recognised as one of the best in Asia.
- Boat along the Rapti River, which shelters about a quarter of the world's remaining gharial population
- Enjoy a guided jeep safari to twenty thousand lake and a guided bird watching experience.
- Dive into the chaos of Kathmandu
- Trek through the Himalaya
- Stay in a teahouse
From US$ 695 4 days View Tour
|Oct 27||10+ seats left|
|Oct 30||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results