Looking for available travel experts
- Classic Trek in Nepal..
- Breathtaking Views of Buddha Himal, Himalchuli including 8000 meter Mount Manaslu..
- Beautiful Lake Birendra and Manaslu Base Camp..
- Nepal's highest trekking peak..
- Excellent views (8,000 m): Mt.
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries.
- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m).
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri.
- Experience the real life of Sherpas.
- Explore Cultural & Heritages Sites at Kathmandu.
- Thrilling Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Centuries old Thami and Tengboche monasteries, Learn about Sherpa culture.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller Free Cancellation
- Witness Mt.
- Scenic flight over the world's highest mountain series..
- Magical experience of being over the Himalayas..
- Trek through the ethnic communities.
- Tibetan Buddhist culture and heritages.
- The typical villages like Sama Gaon and Samdo.
- 5 days tour from Kathmandu, including three days of short Kathmandu trek.
- Enjoy sunrise views of the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Explore the villages of Chisapani, Nagarkot and Bhaktapur.
HighlightsSelling out Fast
- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest.
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours.
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Skip the queue Free Cancellation
- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series..
- Round flight of the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters.
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche..
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal.
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara City Tour.
- Scenic flight to and from Jomsom.
- Beautiful, surreal high desert mountain landscapes.
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel.
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar).
- Visit 4 x UNESCO Heritage Sites & famous monkey temple on the hill of Nepal in 12 hours..
- The day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance show..
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur Dubar Square.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results