Looking for available travel experts
- As well as hiking the foothills of the Annapurnas, enjoy rafting trips on the Tirisuli River, mountain bike adventures in the Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara, and a boat cruise across beautiful Fewa Lake.
- See some of Nepal’s greatest icons, both natural and man-made: Bodhnath stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, the fishtail peak of Machhapuchhare and the magnificent Annapurna range.
- Learn more about local ethnic cultures on a hike through the villages around Lowang, home to Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri and Dalit people.
SaveUS$ 343From US$ 1,430 US$ 1,144 12 days View Tour
|May 10||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 20||Only 7 seats left|
- The Sundarbans - Take a cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of one of the world's largest mangrove forests.
- Darjeeling - Take a ride on the 'Toy Train' in this famous hill station.
- Gangtok - Soak up the atmosphere in the colourful Sikkimese capital.
SavingUS$ 231From US$ 4,389 21 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 2||Only 1 seat left|
- Kathmandu - Explore the riverside temple complex at Pashupatinath and Buddhist Stupa at Bodnath.
- Tsetang - Visit Yumbulagang Palace, the oldest dwelling place of Tibetan kings.
- Samye - Visit Tibet's first monastery.
SavingUS$ 171From US$ 3,239 15 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 16||10+ seats left|
- Annapurna Circuit - Complete a 17 day trek around one of the world's classic trekking routes.
- Thorong La - Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views across the Himalaya.
- Poon Hill - Climb to the top of Poon Hill and enjoy sunrise views across to the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri.
- Annapurna Sanctuary trek - Trek through stunning mountain scenery to reach the Sanctuary's natural amphitheatre.
- Pokhara - Relax after the trek by the lakeside or visit the nearby Tibetan village and Buddhist Monastery.
- Kathmandu - Spend time wandering through Durbar Square and exploring the capitals temples and stupas.
SavingUS$ 88From US$ 1,662 15 days View Tour
|Apr 7||10+ seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Delhi - Explore Old and New Delhi.
- Ranthambore National Park - Take a game drive in search of the elusive Bengal tiger.
- Agra - Witness the sunrise over the exquisite Taj Mahal.
- Kathmandu - Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath and Bodnath Stupa.
- Kathmandu Valley - Step back in time in the well preserved medieval city of Bhaktapur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Nargakot - Stunning ridge top mountain views of the Himalaya.
- Panoramic trek - Take to the trails and complete a four-day trek through the Annapurna foothills.
- Kathmandu - Explore the temples and Bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa.
- Chitwan National Park - Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare one-horned rhino..
SavingUS$ 89From US$ 1,691 13 days View Tour
|Oct 6||10+ seats left|
|Oct 20||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results