7 Trips by Nepal Hiking TeamNayabazar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- The viewpoint of Kala Patthar at +5,600 meters - giving panoramic mountain views.
- Arriving to Everest Base Camp.
- Sipping tea with the local sherpas and seeing Namche Bazar, the capital of the EBC region.
- Spectacular view of Mt.
- Exploration of multi-ethnic groups.
- Larkya Pass.
- Walk through the lush rhododendron forest,
- Admire the spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna,
- Hike to Poon Hill for mesmerizing sunrise view over the Himalayas
- Annapurna Circle - Complete a 15 day trek around one of the world's classic trekking route
- Thorong La - Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views
- Envision Nepalese culture & temples, especially Muktinath with different religious values
- Drive through terraced fields, rural settlements, and amazing views to beautiful ‘Lake Cit
- Poon Hill ( 3210m) enchants with the stunning sunrise view.
- Eye-catching peaks like Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhare, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, and m
- Thrilling Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Fabulous Mountain views i.c. Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam etc.
- Hike to Everest view hotel
- Scenic drive Kathmandu/Syabrubeshi via mountain terrain
- Langtang village aptly called ‘the valley of glaciers’
- Langtang Gompa and Kyanjin Gompa, old Buddhist shrines
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results