Looking for available travel experts
28 Trips by Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt LtdSatghumti,Thamel , Kathmandu, Nepal, Nepal
- Trek to Everest Base Camp.
- See sunrise and mountains from Kala Patthar, located 5,643m above sea level.
- Learn more about Sherpa culture while travelling through highland villages.
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world.
- Cross the world's highest navigable pass, the Thorong La Pass (5416m).
- See Annapurna I, II, III and IV as well as Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare mountains up close.
From US$ 900 15 days View Tour
- Explore Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazar..
- Panoramic view from National park head quarters and from the Everest view hotel..
- Experience Sherpa culture and glance of Yeti head in Khumjung village..
From US$ 1,250 15 days View Tour
- Do the Langtang trek, probably Nepal's best trek if having 8 days available.
- Magnificent mountain views.
- Great scenic as well as cultural trek.
- Trek the Manaslu trek, one of the best treks in Nepal..
- High altitude variation - giving different landscapes.
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of ABC with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Picturesque Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight..
- Visit historical Tengboche Monastery, mesmerizing view of Khumbu Ice fall..
- Sunrise from Kalapathar, experience the unique culture of the Sherpa people..
From US$ 1,300 16 days View Tour
- Witness stunning panoramic views of the Himalayas.
- Trek by beautiful blue lakes and majestic landscapes.
- Feel free to explore on this less touristy trekking route.
- Looming Mountain Kanchenjunga (8,586m) the third highest mountain in the world..
- Monasteries and Yalung Glacier..
- Chortens temples and prayer walls - Traditional Sherpa Village.
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara..
- Visiting the sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m..
- Views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges and Kaligandaki from Poonhill..
From US$ 500 7 days View Tour
- Rhododendron and bamboo forests with an abundance of wildlife.
- Grand views of Mt.
- Spectacular scenic and culturally rich trek..
From US$ 750 14 days View Tour
- Spending the night in a tented camp at High Camp.
- See the sunrise view from the Top of Lobuche East.
- Explore the Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar.
- Visit historical Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazaar..
- Bird’s eye view from National park head quarter..
- Live through Sherpa culture and a glimpse of Yeti head in Khumjung village..
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara..
- Visit the inward sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall..
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and Kaligandaki from Poonhill..
- A scenic mountain flight to Lukla..
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery..
- Stay in the beautiful and vibrant Sherpa Town, Namche and Sherpa culture and tradition..
- Spectacular views of Ganesh and Mt Manaslu, the world's eight highest mountain.
- Refreshing bath in a natural hot spring..
- Local life and Culture, 1905m in Lhokpa to over 5093m at Ngula Dhojhyang pass..
- Most suitable for climbers who seek adventure and thrill..
- Great view from the Top of Mera..
- Gurung and Magar culture.
- Sights of Mt.
- Spotting Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Snow leopard.
- Visit culturally rich region with ancient Tibetan monasteries.
- Trek though rhododendron and bamboo forests.
- See majestic waterfalls & sacred lakes.
- Ancient Kingdom and Picturesque mountains ..
- The region of rain shadow..
- Unique cultural and historical monuments..
- Visit the magical Shey Gompa, the spiritual heart of Inner Dolpo..
- Explore the mystique hidden land of Inner Dolpo..
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mt.
- Picturesque view of the world’s deepest gorge and the Kali Gandaki valley.
- Great panorama view from the Top of the island peak..
- Spending the night at tent camp at Base camp..
- Kathamndu city tour..
From US$ 1,950 17 days View Tour
- Spectacular views of rugged Himalayan peaks, including Mt.
- Witness the rural life of culturally & ethnically rich people like Rai, Limbu and more..
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results