27 Trips by Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt LtdSatghumti,Thamel , Kathmandu, Nepal
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Explore Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazar..
- Panoramic view from National park head quarters and from the Everest view hotel..
- Experience Sherpa culture and glance of Yeti head in Khumjung village..
From US$ 1,250 15 days View Tour
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of ABC with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Do the Langtang trek, probably Nepal's best trek if having 8 days available.
- Magnificent mountain views.
- Great scenic as well as cultural trek.
- Trek the Manaslu trek, one of the best treks in Nepal..
- High altitude variation - giving different landscapes.
- Kathmandu city exploration..
- Picturesque Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight..
- Visit historical Tengboche Monastery, mesmerizing view of Khumbu Ice fall..
From US$ 1,300 16 days View Tour
- Looming Mountain Kanchenjunga (8,586m) the third highest mountain in the world.
- Monasteries and Yalung Glacier.
- Chortens temples and prayer walls - Traditional Sherpa Village
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara.
- Visiting the sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m.
- Views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
From US$ 475 7 days View Tour
- Rhododendron and bamboo forests with an abundance of wildlife.
- Grand views of Mt.
- Spectacular scenic and culturally rich trek.
- Spending the night in a tented camp at High Camp.
- See the sunrise view from the Top of Lobuche East.
- Explore the Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar.
From US$ 1,800 14 days View Tour
- A scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Visit to Tengboche Monastery.
- Stay in the beautiful and vibrant Sherpa Town, Namche and Sherpa culture and tradition.
- Witness stunning panoramic views of the Himalayas.
- Trek by beautiful blue lakes and majestic landscapes.
- Feel free to explore on this less touristy trekking route.
- Spectacular views of Ganesh and Mt Manaslu, the world's eight highest mountain.
- Refreshing bath in a natural hot spring..
- Local life and Culture, 1905m in Lhokpa to over 5093m at Ngula Dhojhyang pass..
- Gurung and Magar culture.
- Sights of Mt.
- Spotting Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Snow leopard.
- Visit culturally rich region with ancient Tibetan monasteries
- Trek though rhododendron and bamboo forests
- See majestic waterfalls & sacred lakes
- Great panorama view from the Top of the island peak..
- Spending the night at tent camp at Base camp..
- Kathamndu city tour..
From US$ 1,850 17 days View Tour
- Most suitable for climbers who seek adventure and thrill.
- Great view from the Top of Mera.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results